* MOC:Body-SS316L, TRIM-SS316L
* Size:200 NB, End Connection:Flanged as per ASME B16.5
* Medium to Handle:Ammonium Sulphate Lye and Stripped Ammoniacal Liquor
* Temperature:60 Deg C, Valve Operation:Gear/Lever Operated
NOTE: 1.Test Certificate and Guarantee certificate to accompany supply
2. Permissible Makes- Dembla/Joshi Jampala/Cesare Bonetti/Weir Bdk/Tyco Sanmar/Audco India/Delval/Flowtech/Intervalve Poonwalla/Cessare Bonnetti Only
Pipelines use butterfly valves, a class of rotational motion valves with a quarter-turn, to stop the flow of fluid. Where there is a lack of space, butterfly valves are used. Butterfly valves, in contrast to gate valves, can be utilised in both the completely open and fully closed positions as well as for throttling or regulating flow. Compared to a gate valve, a butterfly valve has a lower pressure loss.