* Make : SAIL
* Size : 75x75x6 MM
* Weight (in Kg/sq. m) : 6.800 Approx
* Usage/Application : Construction
* Grade In Available : ISA E250BR
* Material : Mild Steel
* Standard Length : 12 Meters
* Thickness : 6mm
* Shape : L Shaped
1. MS Angels are employed in the production of the following:
* Gantry and EOT cranes
* Elevators and escalators
* Ship construction
* Industrial sheds
* Vehicle Body
* Transmission and communication towers
* Conveyors, boilers, and farm machinery
* Bridge construction
* Scaffolding, as well as numerous other industrial and engineering sectors.
2. MS angle is an L-shaped cross-section utilised in architecture and structure construction.
3. MS steel angles with two equal-sized sides that make a 90-degree angle are the ones that are utilised the most frequently.