* Auxiliary Supply : 45-270V AC Supply (Other supply voltages on demand).
* Accuracy: Class 1.0
* Standard: IEC62053-21/22
* Inputs: AC 20 A DIRECT.
* Dimension: 96x48x57 mm.
* Panel Cutout: 92mm x 46mm.
* Standards for enclosure: IP-20(Back), IP-65(Front)
Features: - Microcontroller based meters with low VA burden
Parameter displayed: AC Current
- 4 digit seven segment display
- No External CT required, comes with inbuilt 20A direct CT
- Password protected
- True RMS measurement of parameters
- Auto scaling of parameter values
- Touch proof voltage & current terminals.
- Compact size and light weight.
- ABS dust-proof rugged casing.
An ammeter can be used to measure electric current. It is most typically used to gauge the movement of electricity in residential and commercial electrical systems. An ammeter can be used to measure both DC and AC current. It may be used to monitor current anywhere in daily life, including in cars, refrigerators, heaters, and delicate machinery. It is a panel mounted metre that can be used in electrical panels or any other business to measure continuous current. Digital ammeters are used to measure AC current from 70 mA to 5 A AC directly or up to 50 K A AC using CT.